LLOBU.NET, IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF ARTICLE 10 OF LAW 34/2002, OF JULY 11, OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE COMPANY (LSSICE), MAKES ITS CLIENTS AVAILABLE, ITS IDENTIFICATION DATA .
|SOCIAL DENOMINATION: Ricardo del Río García
||Spanish ID: 71.437.589-A
|SOCIAL ADDRESSL: Gran Vía De San Marcos N23 3M
|PHONE: +34 653 40 83 94
These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the website of THE OWNER by the USERS who access it. These general conditions are exposed to the USER on the website www.llobu.net on each and every one of the pages, for you to read, print, file and accept through the internet and be fully informed.
Access to the website of THE OWNER implies without reservation the acceptance of these general conditions of use that the USER claims to understand in its entirety. The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect at all times these general conditions.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
- The use of the website of THE OWNER, does not entail the obligation of registration of the USER. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by the law in force and by the principle of good faith, the USER committing to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are forbidden: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. EXPRESSLY THE OWNER prohibits the following:
- Perform actions that may produce on the website through it by any means any type of damage to the systems of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Perform without due authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass mailings (“spamming”) or sending large messages in order to block servers from the network (“mail bombing”).
- THE OWNER, may interrupt at any time access to its website if it detects a use contrary to legality, good faith or the present general conditions – see clause fifth.
The contents included in this website have been developed and included by:
- THE OWNER using internal and external sources in such a way that THE OWNER is only responsible for the contents elaborated internally.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to modify at any time the existing contents on its website. THE OWNER does not assure nor is responsible for the correct functioning of the links to websites of third parties that appear. In addition, through the website of the OWNER, free and paid services offered by third parties are made available to the user and will be governed by the particular conditions of each of them. THE OWNER does not guarantee the veracity, accuracy or timeliness of the contents and services offered by third parties and is expressly exempt from any type of liability for damages that may arise from the lack of accuracy of these contents and services.
- THE OWNER shall in no case be responsible for:
- Failures and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of the production of any type of damage that the USERS or third parties could cause on the website.
- Of the reliability and veracity of the information entered by third parties on the website, either directly, or through links. Likewise, THE OWNER will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the moment in which he has reliable knowledge that the damage caused constitutes any type of illegal activity..
- THE OWNER reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice in a discretionary manner and with a definitive or temporary nature until the assurance of effective liability for any damages that may occur. Likewise, THE OWNER will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the moment in which he has reliable knowledge that the damage caused constitutes any type of illegal activity..
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- The website of THE OWNER – the own contents, the programming and the design of the website – is fully protected by the author’s rights, being expressly prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the said protected elements unless express consent of OWNER. Both graphic and written materials sent by users through the means made available on the website are the property of the user who claims to send them their legitimate authorship and transfers the rights of reproduction and distribution to the OWNER.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- These general conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. They are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions the Courts of Leon expressly renouncing the USER to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
- In the event that any clause of this document is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. THE OWNER may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which will not imply in any case the waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by THE OWNER.